Monday, November 10, 2008

If You Want Gv Some BOdy ROse???

1 Rose- Love at the first sight. The single rose, whatever its color, depicts utmost devotion to a single person. "All my deepest affections are concentrated in you".
2 Roses- Mutual feelings, especially if they are red in color speak of two people who are deeply in love and together form their own happy little world.
3 Roses- Stand for the three words in "I Love You", and seek to convey this very simple yet powerful message
5 Roses- I love you very much
6 Roses- I love you, I miss you. Speak of tthe need to be loved and cherished.
7 Roses- I'm infatuated with you
9 Roses -Together as long as we live
10 Roses -You are pretty
11 Roses -You're my treasured one. To assure someone that he or she is truly and deeply loved.
12 Roses - Be my steady
13 Roses -Forever friends. Also indicate that there is a secret admirer waiting to be discovered. 15 Roses -I'm really sorry
20 Roses -I'm sincere towards you
21 Roses -I'm committed to you
24 Roses -You're always on my mind. Stand for the twenty-four hours of the day, and say that the loved one is thought of during every hour of the day.
36 Roses -I'll remember our romantic moments. Speak of a romantic attachment
40 Roses -My love is genuine
44 Roses- Pledge a constant and an unchanging love.
50 Roses -Signify a love that has ripened well, and has never been regretted.
99 Roses -I'll love you till the day I die
100 Roses -I'm totally devoted to you. Signify a happy union of two loving souls till death or till a hundred years.
101 Roses -You're my one and only
108 Roses- Will you marry me?
365 Roses- I love you every single day. Speak of a love that has remained constant and true throughout the year
999 Roses -My love will last till the end of time
1001 Roses -Speak of a faithful love that will live on forever.

No comments: